'Blood and Wine' Expansion For 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' Arrives May 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
now that's one hell of a game 17dlc, it's funny how you have 1 studio releasing tons of content for their game and then you have Bungie with 3dlc for destiny and I already ran out of things to do in 3months since I got that stupid game

Got myself the Limited Edition with the Gwent packs. I also was able to find on ebay someone from Canada selling the other Heart of Stone Limited Edition.

I have been able to get the 4 Decks. It cost me 90$, but hey, have the two expansion with the full game of gwent. My friend will be happy to have the two expansions on PS4.

csm101

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2007
@ mac_angel

since this is an expansion you can play it after the main quests of the game are ended or before. the last expansion required that you have a level of 32 in order to play it properly. this one also will require some level like that.

in the original witcher saga (the books) Geralt and Dandelion go in to Toussaint to take some rest (if i remember correctly) before continuing there original plan. but things happen there where geralt as usula run in to trouble. wonder if this expansion will cover those stuff as well. i hope it will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.