Aug 18, 2024
It started with a complete power loss a few weeks ago, but it came back on after opening the Bloody app. Then, recently, when I tried changing the RGB lighting animation, the keyboard went haywire, typing random keys, flickering the Num Lock light, and some keys became unresponsive. I managed to temporarily stabilize it by setting the RGB lights to static. I've tried it on multiple PCs and the problem persists, so I suspect a hardware issue. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Any troubleshooting tips or any idea to fix this BLOODY thing.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new. refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Keyboard source? Keyboard drivers source?

= = = =

Troubleshooting:

Use Reliability History/Monitor and Event Viewer to look for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that occur just before or at the times of the observed problems.

Aug 18, 2024
Intel core i5 12400
32gigs of ddr 4 ram
PSU 750 Gold,
Win 11 pro
1tb SSD 50-60% full
250gb HDD ** 30% full,
Rtx 4060ti 8gb
Keyboard; bloody s510r, I plugged it in various ports to see if it's normal but no. Tried uninstalling drivers which were 4 of em from device manager. Plugged it again/restarted the pc, and 4 of em HID windows keyboard something like that, they got installed again.

I bought everything except HDD new in February this year.
***This hard drive is Samsung's from 2015, I took it out from my friends pc, opened my case and found out all the extra cables from PSU were stuffed inside a single HDD cage type of thing. So I pulled em out, placed the HDD, connected it with one of the connector to the PSU(they were 3-4 of em so I just plugged it in random one) connected to motherboard with the cable I pulled out from the old pc. I thought it might be causing the issue so I just unplugged it.
The cables, all of em, are stuffed on the upper side of hard drive cage, away from motherboard and it's components but close the fans.