Question Blue screen and pc powers on but no beep and doesn't boot (ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780 error)

Jan 22, 2021
So couple of months ago I started having blue screen issues with my pc . The problem is ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780 most of the time or something close to that. except from the blue screen issues some times when I try to boot it , it turns on , the fans spin but there is no beep sound and it won't boot and I will have to restart it manually .
CPU:amd ryzen 5 3400 G
motherboard:gigabyte a320m-s2h v2 (rev. 1.1)
gpu:gigabyte geforce gtx1650 super 4gb
ram:g skill aegis 16gb ddr4-3000MHz (f4-3000c16d-16gisb)
psu:coolermaster 500w

I have tried the following:
update all the drivers
uninstall gpu drivers
run a ram scan (no errors showed up)
take the sticks out and clean them and the slots , and tried running a single stick at a time to see if it makes a difference (it didn't)
I haven't overclocked anything
checked for viruses and malware
I even formatted the system

Any idea what may cause these problems ?
thank you in advance:)

I think temps or voltages are probably the most likely.
....and out of those two I would lean on power supply.
You can check temps with Afterburner....and temps and voltages with HWInfo....and you can check voltages in the BIOS sometimes....but it isn't under load.
Have you checked either?

Jan 22, 2021
I think temps or voltages are probably the most likely.
....and out of those two I would lean on power supply.
You can check temps with Afterburner....and temps and voltages with HWInfo....and you can check voltages in the BIOS sometimes....but it isn't under load.
Have you checked either?
no I haven't checked neither , however I don't think temps should be an issue since my pc runs on idle most of the time .

Is there a way to double check it? I want to be pretty sure before I buy a new psu.
as I said....check the voltages with HWINfo.
They generally show up under the "motherboard" section.
Most motherboards will give you the three main voltages.
They are +12, +5 and + 3.3V.
You want them to stay within 5% of these values at all times.

You might also be able to check the voltages in the BIOS.....but the problem you can have with this....is they aren't under load. So you might see them good in the BIOS.....but they're bad when you play a game for instance....but if they are BAD in the BIOS.....then definitely new PSU time.

Jan 22, 2021
as I said....check the voltages with HWINfo.
They generally show up under the "motherboard" section.
Most motherboards will give you the three main voltages.
They are +12, +5 and + 3.3V.
You want them to stay within 5% of these values at all times.

You might also be able to check the voltages in the BIOS.....but the problem you can have with this....is they aren't under load. So you might see them good in the BIOS.....but they're bad when you play a game for instance....but if they are BAD in the BIOS.....then definitely new PSU time.
I checked both in the bios and with HWINfo, and voltage values are fine , and the thing is that blue screens didn't occur under load , they appeared randomly. so I don't actually believe its the psu , I am more concerned about the mobo

I checked both in the bios and with HWINfo, and voltage values are fine , and the thing is that blue screens didn't occur under load , they appeared randomly. so I don't actually believe its the psu , I am more concerned about the mobo
Assuming it's not the temps or the voltages...I would power down and carefully unseat and reseat everything....plugs cards etc.

What do you mean by...."I even formatted the system "?

Jan 27, 2021
A lot of people is having same issues (almost all of them, ryzen users), myself included. Did a lot of stuff: reinstalling os, test mems, cpu, hdd, ssd and gpu; rma the gpu and m2... nothing worked. IDK if it's a cpu problem or software related. All i know is that this troubles started early in december for almost every case.

Jan 22, 2021
A lot of people is having same issues (almost all of them, ryzen users), myself included. Did a lot of stuff: reinstalling os, test mems, cpu, hdd, ssd and gpu; rma the gpu and m2... nothing worked. IDK if it's a cpu problem or software related. All i know is that this troubles started early in december for almost every case.
I still haven't found a solution and my problem actually started at the end of October early November .