Question Blue screen of death after Error Sending End of Post Message to ME

MrNoodles

Honorable
Apr 15, 2015
A couple days ago I got a bsod on my computer and it wouldn’t let me in at all no matter what I did and I kept restarting it and noticed it said Error Sending End of Post Message to ME. I looked it up and found that a common cause is a corrupt bios, so I flashed my bios and got it updated and it is still giving me the bsod. I also unplugged all the peripherals and tried that and still nothing. I don’t know what to do. One day my pc works fine and the next it’s a damn paperweight. I’m so frustrated I don’t know what to do.

The following are the causes of the error:
1] Issues with the BIOS version
2] Issue with POST: An issue with the Power On Self Test means a problem with some of the concerned hardware.
3] Problem with any one of the connected peripherals.
4] Virus or malware.
5] Problem with the hard disk.
Since the possible causes of the error are plenty, let us keep our approach towards troubleshooting the issue systematic and isolate each possibility one by one.

Disconnect all peripherals from the system and try booting the system again. If you are able to boot normally, connect the peripherals one by one and check which one of it was creating the problem. Try booting up with no hard drive and see if the error goes away if so then your hard drive might be the problem. ME is probably referring to Intel Management Engine. Find Intel Management Engine or Intel AMT in the BIOS and disable it. Resetting the BIOS to defaults may also help.