Blue Screen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 2057

BlueScreenOfLife

Reputable
Aug 17, 2014
I've started having some issues with my computer, as in it randomly just shuts down, but I'm hoping that I can get help. When I reboot, this is the message that I get:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8002BA2038
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

If there is any additional information that anyone needs about the PC, then please tell me!!!

It would be much appreciated if this problem could be solved as quickly as possible.

Solution
bugcheck 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

is directly called by the CPU to indicate a internal fatal error. Most of the time it is caused by incorrect overclock settings to the CPU in the BIOS.
It can also be caused by overheating of the CPU or power fluctuations to the CPU.

First thing to do: update BIOS or reset the BIOS to defaults (and reconfigure) and do not overclock.
Second confirm the CPU fan is working and dust is not causing it to not spin or spin slowly.
third, remove any overclocking software.

if it still fails and your system is old, start to look for power issues (failing power supply, or motherboard power regulator)

if everything looks good and you still get a bugcheck, post the memor .dmp file (if one is generated) on...
bugcheck 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

is directly called by the CPU to indicate a internal fatal error. Most of the time it is caused by incorrect overclock settings to the CPU in the BIOS.
It can also be caused by overheating of the CPU or power fluctuations to the CPU.

First thing to do: update BIOS or reset the BIOS to defaults (and reconfigure) and do not overclock.
Second confirm the CPU fan is working and dust is not causing it to not spin or spin slowly.
third, remove any overclocking software.

if it still fails and your system is old, start to look for power issues (failing power supply, or motherboard power regulator)

if everything looks good and you still get a bugcheck, post the memor .dmp file (if one is generated) on a cloud server with
public access and I can dump the reason that the CPU called the bugcheck. (most of the time it is a cache error inside the CPU) (fix is update BIOS and install proper CPU chipset drivers for microcode updates to the CPU )

Solution