Question Blue screen problem

Jul 2, 2022
Hello , Im facing this blue screen issue for few days now please can somone help me with this ?

Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070222-6312-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: amdkmdag.sys (0xFFFFF805731D46E1)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC000001D, 0xFFFFF805731D46E1, 0xFFFFF8055F927A00, 0x0)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0379219.inf_amd64_3649648678001de4\B378972\amdkmdag.sys
product: ATI Radeon Family
company: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
description: ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: amdkmdag.sys (ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.).
Google query: amdkmdag.sys Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. KMODE_EXCEPTION

System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19044
Hardware: B450M S2H, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 8664, level: 23
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 14978248704 bytes (13.9GB)

Conclusion

One crash dump has been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

amdkmdag.sys (ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

version 2009
You should be on 21H2, you've got about 2 (1year plus some change)years worth of updates pending pertaining to your OS.

As for your motherboard, can you mention the BIOS version at this moment of time? You also forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age.

You should also use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall the latest driver sourced from AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Jul 2, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

version 2009
You should be on 21H2, you've got about 2 (1year plus some change)years worth of updates pending pertaining to your OS.

As for your motherboard, can you mention the BIOS version at this moment of time? You also forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age.

You should also use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall the latest driver sourced from AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
  • I disabled my windows update long time ago because one day the updates messed up my windows system and it get corrupted since than I disable it without facing any problem, this blue screen appears just recently
  • My MotherBoard BIOS version is American Megatrends Inc F50, 11/27/2019
  • My PSU is GIGABYTE P450B made in China it has 1 year and half
  • If I got the blue screen again I will use DDU