Question Blue yeti static noise even when muted help

Aug 11, 2020
I just got a blue yeti microphone and i hooked it up today. It has a boom arm and pop filter and i looked up some videos to gain the beset quality for streaming but the mic is being super static like even when muted. It will give a static spike or ping every 5 seconds when muted and when i speak the mic sounds like gravel. It is a good 2 feet away from my pc and i don't have my phone or other wireless devices near it to cause interference either. Any recommendations on how to fix this? I did a mic test on twitch to hear myself and it is saved to my channel if someone wants to hear that, i'll link it (not meaning to self promo lol).
View: https://www.twitch.tv/supersaiyanbrayden
. The OBS i am running on is streamlabs as well.

Aug 14, 2020
I think you might need to send it back, sounds faulty. Possibly a faulty plug?

Also double check your settings, it's stupid but windows sets the mic as a speaker as well and it creates all sorts of messed up shenanigans on my PC (the mic is used on another PC where it's configured, so when I borrow it I always forget it's being set as input and output until it gets annoying ha ha).

Edit: owner of the mic says for sure yours is broken, so I'd look into a return. Hope you get a replacement super fast!