[SOLVED] Bluetooth audio on PC paired but no sound

ENI111

Prominent
May 18, 2021
I just got my new razer true wireless and wanted to try it on pc so i bought bluetooth audio receiver. Windows 10 installed bluetooth drivers righ away , i'm able to find my bluetooth devices ( got another bluetooth headset ) and successfully connect but i get no audio. I tried to switch default device but when i open sound settings the tab just freezes and gives me an option to close the program cause it has stopped working. I've managed to switch the device one time but still had no audio in headphones and now im stuck on sound settings again anytime i open it tab just freezes even windows freezes and can't do anything. tried couple of things reinstalling bluetooth driver , removing devices to find again but none of them worked. Can u suggest anything ?

Solution
i found the problem, it was *** discord crashing sounds after connecting headphones to pc. I disabled some "hands free" thing and im able to use em

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your BT adapter and BT headphone? in Sound Manager can you see what the default audio output device is? What version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you working with? Also, can you check and see what your BIOS version for your motherboard is? Additional curiosity, did you make sure your chipset drivers are installed?

ENI111

Prominent
May 18, 2021
i found the problem, it was *** discord crashing sounds after connecting headphones to pc. I disabled some "hands free" thing and im able to use em

Solution