Bluetooth earbuds connection problem

Cloe1994

Prominent
Dec 23, 2019
Hello i have a problem that i would love some help with, so i bought this bina bluetooth smartband called T89.
I thought it was cool because it's kind of 2 in one deal so you get the smartband and the earbuds which conveniently slot inside the smartband's slim body which would prevent me from losing them.
At first glance everything was smooth i downloaded the app that comes with the smartband and it was cool until i took out the earbuds to pair them with my phone.
when i try to connect them with my phone they connect just fine but when i put them in my ears they start to cut out and the connection is so bad although i am practically holding the phone in my hand. I also noticed that when i hold the earbuds in my hand and put them close to each other i can hear the sound coming from both but as soon as i put them in my ears it starts cutting out and i can only hear one or the other.
Any help is appreciated.

Remeca

Reputable
Looks like that product is one of the cheaply made wish/aliexpress/dealextreme etc Bluetooth devices. They're hit and miss, and it looks like that one missed unfortunately. Not much you can do, it is functioning properly, it's just the range and power of the Bluetooth that's sorely lacking. Sorry to say it's a case of you get what you pay for, unless you bought it on eBay or amazon or something and can return it.

Cloe1994

Prominent
Dec 23, 2019
it was 55$ so it's not really that cheap. saying that i think you're right i must've got a bad product sadly :/

Remeca

Reputable
it was 55$ so it's not really that cheap. saying that i think you're right i must've got a bad product sadly :/
$55 is super cheap for a quality Bluetooth fitness tracker or Bluetooth earbuds, let alone both. For $55 I suspect you bought them from a US dealer instead of a Chinese one, so prices are more. If you bought them from someplace like Wish, it'd usually be less than $20 for what you bought.

Remeca

Reputable
If you can, return them (they don't work properly) , and then spend the money on something that isn't a no name chinese el cheapo. Probably not going to find a quality 2 in 1 for anywhere near that, but you should be able to get a half decent one or the other for $55.