[SOLVED] Bluetooth gamepad questions

Feb 4, 2020
I am looking for advice on bluetooth gamepads. I have 4 cheaper PS4 controllers that I picked up on Aliexpress. I can get them all to connect and use DS4Windows. But I have issues when trying to map keys in BigBox and various emulators. Basically some keys won't work and map even though they work in Kodi and show up in DS4Windows. And when the pc wakes up they don't want to reconnect.
After messing about with these for quite some time, I gave up and bought an Xbox One controller. I figured not having to use 3rd party software may be the best way to go. SO it connected just fine. All buttons mapped in BigBox and the Sega emulator I tried. However, my kids watched a movie on Kodi and left the PC on. It did not sleep but the controller shut off. When I tried to turn the controller on, the X blinked like it was trying to connect but never did. I ended up exiting out of Kodi, unpairing the controller, then repairing.
This idea is starting to piss me off. I don't want to use wires, I would like at least 1 or 2 wireless controllers to work on this machine. All 4 if possible. I do have a wireless mouse/keyboard combination that seems to working fine but that has it's own usb dongle.
Where am I going wrong?
Can anyone offer a suggestion on how I can get 1 or 2 controllers to pair with PC, wake it up form sleep and remain paired, and map to all the keys I need without needing a USB dongle for each controller?

Solution
PCE-AC55BT-3.jpg

here found it zoomed out
intel 8260
you can try intel drivers
https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...5489/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html
for xbox controller are u using microsoft dongle or bluetooth?
if its bluetooth,
then it depends on if it can store hardware keys or not
if it cant use hardware keys (like if bt keyboard doesnt work in bios), then keys are stored software only, u may need to change your BT drivers to fix your autoconnect issues, mine intel BT (from lenovo) had similar issues (devices had to be repaired after pc wokup from sleep), used several different drivers until i got one which actually worked (had to use lenovo drivers, not intel ones)

Feb 4, 2020
for xbox controller are u using microsoft dongle or bluetooth?
if its bluetooth, then u may need to change your BT drivers to fix your autoconnect issues, mine intel BT (from lenovo) had similar issues (devices had to be repaired after pc wokup from sleep), used several different drivers until i got one which actually worked (had to use lenovo drivers, not intel ones)
I am using bluetooth. I have an Asus PCIe card for bluetooth and wireless. I am using the asus drivers. Dumb question, but how what drivers to try?