hg

I am really pissed- why the hell did MSI put bluetooth "circuity" on this
motherboard when to get the thing to work you have to go out and buy a MSI
bluetooth 'device' which takes up an entire pci slot and the 'device' is
_more_ expensive than a cheap bluetooth USB dongle from a dozen other
companies? PCI slots on this motherboard are in short supply as it is. And
to top this off there is no benefit I can see from using the onboard
Bluetooth as it's slower than other company's adapters.

If anyone from MSI is reading this you really screwed this up. And don't go
trying to make everyone think this MB supports bluetooth when it just
plainly doesn't. :-(

Dnia 16-04-2004 u¿ytkownik hg pisze:

> If anyone from MSI is reading this you really screwed this up. And
> don't go trying to make everyone think this MB supports bluetooth
> when it just plainly doesn't. :-(

I agree!
Before I bought it I didn't read any reviews about this MB. When I
looked at the box, I thought It has a BT onboard, so I was obviously
cheated!

--
Pozdrawiam
DareG