[SOLVED] Bluetooth Question

bjvanwash

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
I'm usually really good about reading and not replying/posting about things like this but I'm super drunk at the moment and I'm confused as well. I have an ASUS X570-Plus WIFI motherboard that I got not too long ago and was having issues with bluetooth. I actually bought a real copy of Windows 10 after using the fun stuff for so many years lol. Anyway, now that I have Windows 10 running on my new SSD drive, I was curious about using bluetooth. It's not a necessity, so i can wait if i need to, but why is that I can transfer a photo from my computer to my phone successfully but cannot transfer a photo from my phone to my computer?

Right click on a photo > Send to > Bluetooth device > "my phone" and it works perfectly

I try to do the exact same thing using my phone but the moment I click send it fails. Like I said, I'm usually one who reads a lot and researches a lot before asking questtions, but i'm too drunk to figure this out tonight. I need some help. Thank you all.

Solution
windows is using fsquirt for sending/receiving bluetooth files, u can type it in start menu or create shortcut to it
bluetooth device needs to be paired for it to be working, bluetooth configuration can be found in device settings (or run ms-settings:?bluetooth command)
windows is using fsquirt for sending/receiving bluetooth files, u can type it in start menu or create shortcut to it
bluetooth device needs to be paired for it to be working, bluetooth configuration can be found in device settings (or run ms-settings:?bluetooth command)

Solution