Question Blurred motions when playing ! Does it improve with freesyns or new video card?

MaxPower3000

Commendable
Jun 24, 2021
At the moment I didn't buy a video card and I'm using HD530 in 120HZ.

But I came across a few things.
The text when dragging is very blurry in windows or when I'm scrolling sometimes gets a little blue (with 1 motion blur reduction enabled this does not occur).
Even with 75 fps locked in LoL (75hz), it seems that the screen is not sharp and blurring occurs on fast movements (response time in fast).

My old TN 720p monitor using VGA input doesn't have this problem.

Why is this happening?

Is this because of my HD530 HDMI ? Has anyone had this problem using integrated HDMI ?
Would Freesync or new video card help with these screen blurs?

24GL600F lg monitor

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
1.0 out of 5 stars BLURRY WITH DEAD PIXELS
Reviewed in Canada on January 24, 2021
Verified Purchase
Dead pixels everywhere

Verified Purchase
Its only 75 not what they said 144 ... and not that clear too

I would suspect it's the monitor. Someone wrote it is supposed to be 144 Hz but only got it working at 75 Hz. Doesn't instill confidence. Amazon customer reviews. Always check the 1-2 star reviews.

MaxPower3000

Commendable
Jun 24, 2021
1.0 out of 5 stars BLURRY WITH DEAD PIXELS
Reviewed in Canada on January 24, 2021
Verified Purchase
Dead pixels everywhere

Verified Purchase
Its only 75 not what they said 144 ... and not that clear too

I would suspect it's the monitor. Someone wrote it is supposed to be 144 Hz but only got it working at 75 Hz. Doesn't instill confidence. Amazon customer reviews. Always check the 1-2 star reviews.

Sorry. My English is not good.
My HD530 can only reach 120Hz maximum and monitor up to 120hz works, probably works at 144hz.
There's no deadpixel or anything.

___

The problem is that I don't have a graphics card to test and ... when I drag a text window (or scrolling), the text is blurred (at 120 Hz) , when I reduce the resolution the problem continues. With 1ms motion blur enabled, the blur does not appear and text is sharp.

And playing League of Legends 75fps +, FULL HD with a monitor locked at 75hz, when I move the screen, it kind of blurs and makes me dizzy, movement is not sharp compared to my old TN 720p monitor (vga cable).

Would it be a problem with my integrated card (hd 530 1gb vram) when using hdmi (digital output) ? Would it improve with a dedicated video card and/or with freesync ?

I got this monitor as a gift and returning it is almost impossible. =/

I don't know if it's explained well now.
Thank you for your attention.

MaxPower3000

Commendable
Jun 24, 2021
Can't you turn off motion blur completely?

There is no motion blur option enabled (game or windows).
__

The way is to buy a video card and displayport cable and pray they'll be fixed, otherwise I'll sell for half the price I paid.
I'm very disappointed in this monitor, praying it's an Intel built-in issue using full hd digital resolution (hdmi) or the cable used.

__
Does anyone know how much is +- the repair if it's just a problem in the overdrive or led?