Question Blurry mess when turning in games, but it´s (probably) non of the "usual" issues

Sep 22, 2021
So I bought a new PC and monitor, now I have the problem that turning around in games (especially slower panning, but also fast motions like flicks) create an absolute blurry mess that even hurts my eyes after a few minutes. Yes I now, technology is not perfect, but it´s definitly far worse than I ever had it before on any other PC, to a point where the game is almost unplayable and I cant find the reason for it.

It happens on both, the new and the old Monitor, regardless of single or multi monitor setup. Due to the new PC I have a clean windows install. I tried reinstalling the Nvidia drivers (also clean install) deactivated all hardware accleration, testet in different game settings (high, low, with AA, without AA, motion blur off, etc.) I even tried different cables (DP cable with the new monitor, HDMI with the old monitor,) The only difference between the monitors is that on the old 60Hz monitor it´s more "laggy" and on the new 144Hz monitor it´s a fluid mess. (But a mess nontheless)
For testing I kept the Framerates consistent at 140Fps when possible, 120 in games that were more demanding.

Hardware and Specs:
Monitor 1: LG 27gl850-b
Monitor 2: BenQ RL 2455
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Graphics: RTX 3070 Trio
Ram: 16GB DDR4 Patriot VIPER Steel (3600MHz)
Mainboard: MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi
PSU: 750W be quiet Pure Power 11 FM
Storage: 500Gb kingston NVME
Storage2: regular 500Gb SSD (just forgot the name)

Games I tested: Red Dead Redemption 2, DayZ, Escape from Tarkov, Space Engineers

Since I´m not a PC guru, I´m now officially at the end of my knowledge so I hope someone here can help me!
Thx in advance and have a nice day.

Sep 22, 2021
Yes, G-Sync is enabled for fullscreen programs and adaptive sync mode is on, if that´s important. For game mode I tried fast and normal setting, as on faster (which is the highest option) it has ghosting effects straight out of hell.