I just got back online and was wondering what all the talk about Bob Roberts
is? Is he OK?

I've heard nothing beyond his 8/27 post which sounded like they were
planning on weathering the storm. I checked one online list of survivors,
and saw a couple names from Gretna, but no Bob Roberts listed. Hopefully
he's fine and just unable to get online.