Boost Your iPhone Speaker With the Eco-Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
this piece of cardboard... while its cheap... really, day one it will be pirated, probably even right now its being pirated.

that said, get a blue tooth speaker,
get a speaker base station,
the speakers in the ipad and iopt touch (iphone may be better) are such poor quality, i'm surprised they don't bundle a external speaker from the getgo.

saturnus

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
So many of these idiotic "speaker enhances". Please get that the speaker in your phone is absolute crap quality, not amount of tweaking will ever make it even remotely acceptable to listen to. Get a proper speaker instead.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Ehh... anyone else felt that they just upped the volume in the editing software and that this is no real indication of how the product performs?

Still, I agree with everyone else, the speakers will be crap no matter how much you tweak them.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]the speakers in the ipad and iopt touch (iphone may be better) are such poor quality, i'm surprised they don't bundle a external speaker from the getgo.[/citation]Ditto for the bundled earbuds on any Apple product. In fact, for years the iDevice hardware/software was quite subpar in terms of audio processing and output quality. That's a big part of why I never bought an iPod, there were so many devices that produced superior audio quality for less.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]alextheblue[/nom]Ditto for the bundled earbuds on any Apple product. In fact, for years the iDevice hardware/software was quite subpar in terms of audio processing and output quality. That's a big part of why I never bought an iPod, there were so many devices that produced superior audio quality for less.[/citation]

i was just going on the speakers in the device alone, but yea, from what i understand they also have bad quality over all for sound as far as how much they cost, audio wise, ill discount processing and screen as thats another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.