Boot/application drive+ smart cached ssd w/hdd

I'm looking into buying a Samsung 830 256 GB. I currently have a 90 gig OCZ vertex 2 boot drive/game drive with a 500 gigabyte Seagate Barracuda hard drive. What I would like to do is have the Samsung drive be the boot drive with some applications on it that i use a lot battlefield 3, Starcraft 2, and World of Warcraft (at least till Pandas); and then with the other drives have the 90 gigabyte ssd act as a cache to my 500 gigabyte regular sata 2 drive. Is this possible? I'm not really understanding this smart response jazz I have a z68 board so I know I can do it just unsure how I would go at doing this.

Solution
In order to do the Intel SRT the SSD to be used as a cache has to be 64gb or smaller , it can't be over 64gb. If you want to try and partition the SSD into two drives then you could use one of the partitions for the cache. I would try and make one 30gb and the other with the balance. You only need a 20 or 30 gb SSD for a cache anyway. In this paticular case bigger is not better. I am not 100% that this method will work but it is worth a try. You could then use the other partition with the balance as an addtional drive and put a few games on it also.
In order to do the Intel SRT the SSD to be used as a cache has to be 64gb or smaller , it can't be over 64gb. If you want to try and partition the SSD into two drives then you could use one of the partitions for the cache. I would try and make one 30gb and the other with the balance. You only need a 20 or 30 gb SSD for a cache anyway. In this paticular case bigger is not better. I am not 100% that this method will work but it is worth a try. You could then use the other partition with the balance as an addtional drive and put a few games on it also.

Solution