[SOLVED] Boot issue black screen no beep

Nov 5, 2018
Hello sorry for my bad english,
Few days ago i got a black screen when trying to launch an application (a game), on this first black screen the computer didn't shut down, the screen was always connected to the graphic cards (no no signal), i was thinking about a loading bug and just reset the computer, so there wasn't any intensive task just double click on the shortcut then blackscreen.
Its not a craked game or something like this its a steam game.
There wasn't any new program, update before that issue

After the restart, black screen, no signal, no beep.
So i try everything, remove battery, CCMOS, try each RAM stick....

If i try to launch the computer without the graphic card, i got 1 long beep + 3 short (on my MOBO this beep are cause there is no video device) after few second there an other beep (this beep look like every other component are good.

I try to launch the computer without RAM, i got an infinite beep serie, thats because there no RAM.

So i think my MOBO is fine cause that detect the missing device, tell me if im wrong.

Sometimes (1/20 try) i got the first beep (everything fine) got the ASUS logo then black screen, there is always a signal beetween the graphic card and the screen cause the screen do not switch on sleep mod.

I didn't get other device to try, i think my PSU or my graphic card is dead, if somebody with the same solved issue got a clue i will take it, thanks for reading

I think the issue come from the PSU or the graphic card,

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
could be the PSU. Mind telling us what PSU it is?
And by that I mean literally what PSU it is. Not "it's 600w" or something like that.

Exact model and specs.
Example:

EVGA SuperNova G2 650W 80+ Gold.

This way we can determine whether or not it's a bad PSU to begin with.
Since not all PSU's are created equal and some are just bad right out the box and shouldn't be used in the first place.

We can determine if it's one of the models of PSU's out there that have a high reported failure rate.

Nov 5, 2018

Nov 5, 2018
Its a 650W Antec EarthWatts i think this PSU wasn't bad.

I didn't say that, this computer was builded year 2011 so its old but first time got unsolvable issue like this.