jisola90

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
Specs:
Mobo: Gigabyte 970a-ds3p
CPU: AMD Fx-8320
RAM: 2x4gb Kingston Hyper 1866Mhz
GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2gb DDR5
PSU: Sentey 750w (i know i need to upgrade for a certifeid one)
HDD: 125gb Sandisk SSD
1tb Western digital blue

Hi,
I'm gonna try to explain everything that happened and everything i've done so far. Because i'm starting to get a little bit desperate. I know this is offtopic but I've been waiting for The Division beta a long time and now it seems I won't be able to play it.
Two days ago while downloading a torrent i seemed to get a malware. So i installed Malwarebytes to try and fix it. I let it scan my pc throught the night, and when i woke up it detected lots of things (i recall seeing the malware name), so i told the program to fix them. After a few minutes, everything was done and i only needed to restart my computer. I restarted it and for my surprise i got in a boot loop. After the Gigabyte screen i got a black screen and then again the same. I left for work, thinking that with a startup repair everything would come back to normal. Later that day I plugged the USB drive me and my brother had ready with Windows 7. The screen with "Windows loading files" appeared, and next this error screen appeared:
4ec85b2cff6b481b0c5c0a61c7b92e2d.png

can't seem to know how to use the img thingy
Ok, here is when i started to freak out. Next thing I did was to plug my SSD on my brother's PC and make a clean install of windows, using the same USB drive that wouldn't work on my computer. After he installed Windows and booted normally I tried again on my computer and got an error message similar to the previus image but in the file path instead of reading: \windows\system32\boot\winload.exe it read \boot\BCD if I'm not wrong. I then try to change RAM slots and number of them with no success. Then i got another USB drive but i installed Ubuntu there. Following a tutorial i started Ubuntu without installing succesfully. There i opened a GPart app and change the drive flag to boot. Then i tried to boot again on my SSD and got a different error message where i could chose to normally startup o try to repair. I tried to repair with no success but in advance options i could open a command console. There i entered the following commands:

bcdedit /export C:\BCD_Backup
c:
cd boot
attrib bcd -s -h -r
ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old
bootrec /RebuildBcd

bootrec /fixboot
bootrec /fixmbr

There i my hopes went back but not for long. I tried to boot agian and got this screen:
4cf0fe5aeb6006f16f2980daff80960f.png

again not sure if this works

I tried picking all the options several times. With the same result. The windows loading logo showed up, then for like 2 or 3 seconds the mouse appeared, and then black screen. After that the computer restarts and so on.
I also tried then to clear CMOS on the mother but nothing changed.
The windows USB drive keeps getting the same error screen.
Later i grabbed my brothers HDD (also western digital , i turned on and got to choose between 2 OS or do a memtest. The memtest went through without showing any error. But when i tried to boot windows in his HDD the logo appears and then for less than a second i got a bluescreen and then restarts.
Something funny is when i used one of his RAM sticks (4gb Ripjaw 1600) i couldn't even get to the bios, some fans turned on, but no noise at all, and the screen complete black.
Tomorrow I'll get my hands on another computer (AMD as mine) and I'll start putting my components. Maybe that way i can discover whats wrong.

I've tried to describe everything i've done, and i would try anything to make it work. So, any help or tip would be fully appreciated.

If you read this far, thank you!