Boot to black screen And Cursor

Sordyxy

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016
I made a post about getting a BSOD then my ssd would not boot but now I have found it in bios settings but now when it boots it goes to repair then instantly black screen with a cursor so I tried my usb iso the exact same problem only it's a purple screen been trying to fix it since last night tried every single thing I can think of

Colif

Win 11 Master
What did you do in bios? Did you change the boot order as if you moved the ssd above something called windows boot manager, its not going to work. WBM should be top of list as its how windows boots now

i guess its not a purple screen like

116590d1484090068-clean-install-windows-10-a-1_install_windows_10.jpg

Sordyxy

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016

Nope it's that purple but it's the whole screen and no text just purple and a cursor there is no Windows boot in bios I disconnected everything except ssd now I'm getting Reboot or select boot drive

Sordyxy

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016

Problem is now fixed thanks for your help :D

The fix for me
Used ubuntu to backup files bought a new USB that had a different boot option than my other usb ( No idea just a coincdence ) Downloaded windows onto it and it booted and i had to run chkdsk ./f c: and it detected a few problems fixed it up and rebooted with new windows and it worked!