[SOLVED] booting error windows 10

Sep 28, 2019
Hello,
I have bought a new PC with windows 10 installed.
It worked perfectly before i connected HDD from my old PC.(there was windows 10 installed as well on old HDD)
After connecting HDD, PC worked fine, but after 2 days Blue screen appeared while playing CS:GO.
PC starts with Automatic Repair but then blue screen appears.
LOOP: PC restarts> Automatic Repair>Blue screen with error.
Computer repeats this steps with no end, but Error messages on blue screen are different.
I can not access safe mode, or any other option, despite which hotkeys i use(to start dialogue menus). Everything goes automatically.
I tried to reinstall windows 10, but after installation files load, the loop starts again.
I thought that may be it's windows 10 problem so i tried to install windows 7.
After installation files loaded, i was hoping that i will see windows 7 installation menu, but windows 10 GUI appeared and ended up with blue screen error.
I removed SSD where windows 10 was installed. Then i tried installing OS again but with DVD disc version of Windows 7 installer.
Installation files loaded and finally windows 7 loading screen appeared, but everything ended up with old style blue screen with message:
[[A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. the faulty driver is currently on a kernel stack. ]]
then i restarted PC. I removed SSD, HDD, I left only flash drive with windows 10 installer.
I booted PC from a flash drive, but repair loop started again.
Please help me with this problem, if you can.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Solution
Hi, Try leaving only the SSD and USB drive with Win 10 connected. Start the board, enter BIOS and set the USB as the first boot device. Save, restart, select Custom, format the SSD and continue installing.
Sep 28, 2019
Hi, Try leaving only the SSD and USB drive with Win 10 connected. Start the board, enter BIOS and set the USB as the first boot device. Save, restart, select Custom, format the SSD and continue installing.
Thank you for your reply.
after booting from flash drive, files load on the black screen with gray progress line, windows 10 logo appears. then it starts loading but ends up with a blue screen and pc restarts.

Sep 28, 2019
Are you installing Win 10, or 7?
When I tried to install windows 10 from flash drive
it ended up with blue screen. then i tried to install windows 7 from flash drive as well. both processes ended with blue screen with windows 10 GUI, but when i tried to install windows 7 from a DVD disc blue screen was old style and the message was saying: A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. the faulty driver is currently on a kernel stack.

Sep 28, 2019
Depending on the new system configuration, Win 7 might not work.
Now, regarding Win 10. Is the HDD disconnected? Can you use Microsoft Media Creator to make an install USB drive?
Im bringing my pc to local service may be they can fix it. Thank you for all your help. I hope it is fixable.