Question Booting issue after BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2022
Hi,

I was playing WoW just now when my keyboard stopped working out of the blue. At this point my mouse was working fine. I unplugged the keyboard and plugged it back in the pc and after I did that my mouse moved in lag. Soon followed a blue screen. My pc rebooted into BIOS.

Here I can see all of my disks on the SATA list, but none of the are listed in the Boot Override. Time is showing up correctly in BIOS. I tried a windows setup usb which at first wouldn't boot, but after a few restarts it managed to do so. In win setup I could see the disks had the precise free space they had before the BSOD. I tried to install win on my first drive and after the setup restarted the pc, I once again couldn't boot into my disks.

A lot of info just in case it helps to find a fix. Another thing is that when my pc boots up the EZ debug led lights up twice and stays lit until monitor turns on.

Thank you for your patience.

Mar 1, 2022
I managed to boot into windows manager on the disk I had tried to install it and continued with the installation. Everything seems back to normal now.

I meant to close the thread, but I am just not sure how to do it.

My specs are:
i6300
GTX 970
8GB RAM

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.