[SOLVED] Bootloop in every pc i owned

Jun 27, 2019
Hello guys

I have continious problem with my PC , i didn't know on which category to put it because it's complicated.
My PC is bootlooping again , when i say again i mean it happened on every PC i owned and every time i switched to new PC was because of that.
My previous PCs were lowend-ish i can write the specs of them if its needed ( one had poor quality psu , other PC had poor mobo )

And i decided to make quality rig with the components that won't give me trouble , i built it 14 months ago now , here is specs

I5 9600k
Z390 aorus elite
16gb corsair vengance 3000MHz
Rtx 2060 strix
Samsung 860 evo 500gb
Corsair TX650M
Noctua NH D15

I played some serious games but temps were 57 degrees max on both GPU and CPU in summer , nowdays barely gets to 50 , i had oc on CPU at 4.8 and returned it to stock like 6 months ago
Now i play FIFA , freefire on emulator and sometimes csgo and thehunter but my PC never got busy with those games.

Bootloop appeared when i played FIFA and everything froze and i heard like a crack in headphones when it froze , nothing reacted so i turned it off and i returned maybe hour after and it started to bootloop.

I didn't touch anything so far but i will tonight because i am busy now.

And i wanted to ask you , can it be electricity problem because it all started when i got to new room , every time had to buy new mobo and same problems every time , i fix it sometimes by reseating RAM but its temporary fix , it returns soon and i have to buy new mobo.

And also i noticed , if it has any meaning , i have to change my lightbulb in room every 2 months , it burns out , very strange because in other rooms it lasts atleast 6 months or more , so maybe it has some connection with electricity.

I will be home soon and try usual stuff when it comes to bootlooping , and btw it doesn't boot , every 2 sec it goes again , i hear sound from psu , when PC turns on and shortly after it turns off , status LEDs are on for dram and CPU which you will see in video that i will attach.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/h4hfui

Thank you in andvance guys for attention and i hope you enjoy holidays and with no virus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Is your wall outlet properly grounded?
There are inexpensive testers to check.

Are you using a power strip that could be defective.

It sounds like your building has a power issue.
I think I would invest in a good UPS that will let you ride through temporary power glitches
Is your wall outlet properly grounded?
There are inexpensive testers to check.

Are you using a power strip that could be defective.

It sounds like your building has a power issue.
I think I would invest in a good UPS that will let you ride through temporary power glitches

Solution
Jun 27, 2019
I live in a house , but its the same conclusion , will do the tests , have a friend of mine which deals with those stuff , and i intended to buy ups , will see the listings for them in my region and take one of those , but before that i will try some things with bootloop and check if every component is ok , maybe just RAM reseating is needed who knows but its can also be damaged stuff

Jun 27, 2019
Update : i switched positions of RAM from 2 4 to 1 3 and it booted , but thats expected , the question still stands for cause of bootloop and will try that electricity tests and see what happens