[SOLVED] Bootloop, no display, or error beeps.

Nov 30, 2020
specs:
graphics card: amd red dragon power color 5700
Previous card: 1050ti
Cpu: amd ryzen 3600
Psu: rm 550x
MB: b450 thomahawk

Problems: My pc has been running fine for about a year now until I powered it off and on yesterday. my pc usually does a start up beep before any error codes. Whats happening now is it seems like its rebooting over and over again because the beeps happen every minute. When it's doing this theres no display or error code unless I remove the graphics card.

So far I've reseated and trying one stick of ram, and removing and replacing the graphics card with my previous card. When I boot up with the previous card everything functions normally and I get to my login screen. I suspect its my psu not providing power but I'm not sure. Any help would be much appreciated.

Solution
You're probably correct.
Old - 300 +65 watts =365w
New 550+65= 615w
The new graphics card recommends 250 more watts that the 1050ti
Thats a good power supply!
You can try to remove whats not needed to test - Lighting, additional hard drives, unused USB devices and run a less intensive game.
Find someone with a 650watt not in use and try that.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
You're probably correct.
New 550+65= 615w
You can try to remove whats not needed to test - Lighting, additional hard drives, unused USB devices and run a less intensive game.

Solution
Nov 30, 2020
You're probably correct.
New 550+65= 615w
Thank you for the reply, I will test the 5700 at a place soon.