BOOTMGR is missing

Lukej32

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013
My PC won't boot, and i'm given the message 'BOOTMGR is missing CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart' (which doing so brings me back to this message again)

The possible problems i can think of is:
1. I have windows installed on my SSD, and i also have a hard drive which is used for games etc. my SSD was only intended for windows hence is only 64gb and cant't fit much on and it got relativley full so i cut and pasted some stuff to my hardrive as everything new seems to save to the SSD as default. i'm 99%sure i didnt cut and paste anything to do with windows across. Could this be the problem?

Another possible problem could be i was poking around in disk management and it's possible may have accidentally changed something but i'm not too sure what i could have changed as i don't really remember altering anything.

The odd thing is i can't get into BIOS, when i press the key to enter BIOS upon boot up it just shows the error message again, i cleared my CMOS on my mobo and managed to get into BIOS and tried to boot from my hard drive just incase i did cut and paste windows onto it from the SSD but, the same message appeared, and i have to reset my CMOS everytime i wish to get into bios.

Any ideas?
I fear I sense a clean install of windows 7 coming along shortly:pfff:

Thanks, Luke.