Boots one time then doesn’t next time

Aisuru

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
Basically my pc didn’t display anything so I re seated the ram - didn’t work I thought the mobo was fried but then it was still outputting signal so that’s a no re tried the ram hours later it worked! So then I played for 1 hour then turned it off again hours later I couldn’t sleep so I decided to turn it on - didn’t work so I gave up the next day my second time pressing the power button it worked then it won’t work again I have no idea what’s happening anymore I’m seriously one of the most confused man on the planet rn
Anyone have an idea on what’s going on?

P.S if I get it to boot I’m thinking to not close the pc anymore lul

finitekosmos

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017
I'd also look at the USB devices you have connected to the computer. In particular USB 2 devices connected to USB 3 ports. USB 2 devices can leak power back to the port causing a lot of random hangs and boot failures. Disconnect your USB devices, leave only the mouse and keyboard connected and if they are USB 2 devices connect them to the USB 2 Ports on your computer.

Also can you please list the specifications of your computer it will help if you need further help :)

Aisuru

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
Specs:
i5 3450
8GB Ram (currently 4 BG cuz I removed the other stick)
My HDD Idk about it’s healt I’ll check HD sentinel

So basically I removed the ram from the pc so it had no ram what so ever then I put it back again then disconnected my mice from the USB port but my keyboard was still connected so it worked and I’m scared to turn it off again :3