[SOLVED] Both graphics cards dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2021
I need help. I recently got a new graphics card and when I took out my old gpu and put it in, there was no display being shown. I thought that my card was dead on arrival, so I tried putting my old card back in. No display shown. Fan was spinning, but there was no display. My peripherals were lighting up aswell.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please state the makes and models of both the GPU's you've tried working with? On second thoughts, please list your specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:

Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model(and it's wattage). Have you tried disconnecting from the wall and display and removing the CMOS battery and replacing it after 30 minutes?

Aug 6, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please state the makes and models of both the GPU's you've tried working with? On second thoughts, please list your specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:

Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model(and it's wattage). Have you tried disconnecting from the wall and display and removing the CMOS battery and replacing it after 30 minutes?
I don't have the very good parts please dont make fun of me
Old graphics card was gt 710
New one is gt 1030
Both gpus 2gb ddr5
Cpu: i5 3470
Motherboard: Dell 42P49 OptiPlex 3010 SDT MT MIH61R Motherboard
Power supply: 275 watts
Not sure about others

Status
Not open for further replies.