[SOLVED] Both pc stuck in boot loop

Nov 4, 2019
Earlier today I erased my ssd with a secure erase on my other pc I had to remove one sata cable from a hdd to connect the ssd. After I shut down the pc, I disconnected the ssd and reconnected the pc it started fine so I booted it down again. I wanted to reconnect the hdd boot it back up when the boot loop started. I was confused as to why but remembered having the same issue with the mobo when I bought it as it was defect at the time. I got a brand new one back then so it's not the same one. I still wanted to be clear and stripped the whole pc tried it first with ram only didn't work then I tried it without the ram and placing them in other sockets etc. I was certain that it had to be the mobo as nothing worked.

Moving on I decided to test it with the ram from my other pc didn't work either I then tried the psu from the other pc and that didn't work. Now from this point I decided that I would work on my other pc because I was certain the mobo is defect.

I connected the ssd to my other pc placed back the ram and psu cables booted the pc and now also this pc went into a boot loop showing no screen but stayed up for like 30 seconds at first boot and then shutting down and booting back up not even lasting a second. I am at a loss here and would like to know if someone else ever ran into this problem before.

Solution
Fixed both the pc by using the bios backup.
Hold the power button for a couple seconds and then switch the power on psu it will start the bios backup.
Nov 4, 2019
Fixed both the pc by using the bios backup.
Hold the power button for a couple seconds and then switch the power on psu it will start the bios backup.

Solution