Question Bought an 8350FX and i am getting no display

Jun 2, 2019
FX 8350, Asus motherboard

I tried everything taking the battery out switching the CMOS around tried different video cards different ram sticks and everything turns on but I get zero display what could be the problem. I also tried different power supplies and its a no go am so confused i hate AMD builds i always build Intel builds but this customer wanted the Fx8350 so i said sure now am stuck.
need help ASAP, please.

Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 970 motherboard DDR3 AM3+ bulldozer FX8350
DDR3 patriot and corsair brand DDR3 everything turns on but no signal
1050ti GPU
500watt power supply

Last edited:
May 28, 2019

I tried everything taking the battery out switching the CMOS around tried different video cards different ram sticks and everything turns on but I get zero display what could be the problem. I also tried different power supplies and its a no go am so confused i hate AMD builds i always build Intel builds but this customer wanted the Fx8350 so i said sure now am stuck.
need help ASAP, please.
Have you tried your motherboards display port? Just take out your gpu and then plug in your display cabels into your mobo then see what happens?

need help ASAP, please.
So you said you tried several video cards. Can you please list all the specs of your build, I.e. motherboard etc. and the cards you tried.

Not sure why a customer would want a 7 year old, slow and highly inefficient CPU. Also, not sure why you would agree to it.
You tell your customer you won't build a new computer with nearly a decade old parts, throw together a Ryzen 3 system that'll at least make it into the beginning of the next decade.
None of this helps him with the current hardware he has in front of him right now.