[SOLVED] Bought Tuf Gaming B550 Plus + Kingston Fury (16 x2)

Jan 15, 2022
Hi guys,

I just build new PC below is my setup

AMD Ryzen 5700G
TUF GAMING B550 PLUS
KINGSTON FURY BEAST RGB 3200MHZ (16 x 2)
Nvidia Quadro P400

Current problem is I tried to enable DCOP since the default is set to 2400mhz.Once enable the values goes to 3200mhz.
able to use the pc, and i have check the Task Manager-Performance Tab, the speed is 3200mhz.The later morning i have tried to turn on the pc, seems like the LED indicator stuck at DRAM, had to reset using in order to go desktop.
had to reset back to default value and i have updated the bios to the latest version there is two profile for the DCOP (3200Mhz and 3000mhz). tried set to the first profile seems like the value doesn't stick and go for the 2nd profile the value does stick and no issue.

Any suggestion or help always welcome

Solution
Download CPU-Z and use it to look at the memory reported JDEC/XMP settings and voltage. You may have to go in and manually set the timings, sometimes increase the voltage slightly. I note on the product webpage that these come in 1.2V and 1.35V flavors, as well as different latency and timings. Do not exceed 1.4V. I don't really recommend going but a smidge past 1.35V to be safe.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Download CPU-Z and use it to look at the memory reported JDEC/XMP settings and voltage. You may have to go in and manually set the timings, sometimes increase the voltage slightly. I note on the product webpage that these come in 1.2V and 1.35V flavors, as well as different latency and timings. Do not exceed 1.4V. I don't really recommend going but a smidge past 1.35V to be safe.

Solution
Jan 15, 2022

6JFSd3X.png

You mean follow this setting and apply in DCOP?
Sorry, still new here