Boycott Rambus

G

It is as simple as that. If you have kept up with the stories and updates, you know they have a very dirty business, more dirty than other dirty businesses.

G

Bad thing about it though. The average user has not followed the story and is not as educated. All they see are bigger numbers and the bigger name. You are right to boycott them though.

G

You are right, the average user would not know about this. There has to be another way to get the word out! Any ideas...

G

I hate Rambus! I'm in with the boycott! Something I've been doing to try to spread the word is educating all of my friends and family about the evils of Rambus and asking them to do the same to their friends. It isn't much but it's a start.

G

I won't buy rambus voluntarily, the unfortunate thing is that the avg joe who buys a computer from a retail store isn't going to care or will buy the hype from some salesperson.

G

A friend of mine was able to pay off his month's rent after recieving a stick of 64MB RDRAM in the mail (don't know how...)

I love MaximumPC's comparison..."RDRAM costs more per ounce than cocaine." How they found out the value of cocaine? Who knows....

Amish

Be careful among the English, you hear?

G

The days of RAMBUS and RDRAM are numbered. They may have technology that will be used in the near future, but things change so fast in this industry (look how long EDO lasted) that they will have to spend enormous energy creating new technology to stay ahead. I don't see anybody rushing to their aid. Right now I am sure the memory makers are planning the next evolution in memory and RAMBUS is not invited. They are what is called a ONE HIT WONDER. Remember "New Kids on the Block"! Probably work at Burger King now.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends...

G

DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY!!! MUST WARN OTHERS!!!! DO NOT LET INFEROIR RUMBUS TECH REPRODUCE!! DESTROY THEM NOW! I AND I HAVE IDEA ON HOW.... SEND THEM 50 MILLION PIZZAS SO THEY GO OUT OF business! THEY WILL HAVE TO BUY ALL 50 MILLION PIZZAS!!!!!! NO MORE RAMBUS! THEY WILL HAVE EAT PIZZA FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

TRENDING THREADS