[SOLVED] Brand new Built PC running fine after ~1 month, power cuts off at random times and unable to turn on after for ~50 seconds to 1.5 minutes

Feb 1, 2021
Build:
CPU: Ryzen 3600xt
MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
GPU: Nvidia 2060 super Galax
Ram: Corsair vengeance 16gb 3200
PSU: EVGA 650 G+ fully modular PSU
1x 1TB HDD
1x 500gb SSD reused from old pc
Case : antec nx800 Cooling : default fans with case and default cpu cooler
CPU TEMPS

Temps; idle @ around 40 degrees Running a AAA Game (COD MW) cpu core temp at 77degrees

Hi , freshly built a pc for quarantine, it was fine on initial weeks of build, however, I was recently encountering this problem where my PC automatically cuts power like this. I am unable to reboot the PC until i turn off and on the PSU switch, and wait around couple minutes before it boots again.

I suspected a PSU failure so I had it checked out at the place I bought at. The workers said voltage it outputs was fine and load test was also showing no problems.
The problem presents it self during idle (YouTube) and during games
I have undergo more tests checking my HDD and SSD using HD Tune and crystal discmark, and Ram using passmark memtest. With no errors showing.
Thus, I left my PC on idle with minimal load (YouTube calming music and roblox over night to which it did not show the problem by the time I woke up, and proceeded to not show up for 2 days consistently, however. After the two days. The problems showed up again

I am starting to think it’s a semi fried motherboard but since it’s still quarantine here I am unable to bring my rig to get it RMA’ed at the place I bought bc quarantine.
It’s getting annoying now since it’s cutting off during games and I would like to find out what the problem is.
Thanks

Solution
I tested the rig again before packing it up, it was idling at around 55 degrees and sounds like a airplane on idle. I used after burner to turn off the auto fan spin function of RTX cards, that did lower it at 45 ish degrees idle. However, I did ask a friend and he did say to remove the tempered glasss panel and leave the fan on auto. It climbed back to 55~ degrees and when I tried to open fortnite.
The fans in auto will increase and decrease speed depending on temperature. If you disable the auto function, then the fans will run at full speed.

The same problem occurred. I think I can suspect it to be a PSU problem, since there’s no debug lights on the motherboard, and I asked multiple people and they all said it’s the psu...
Feb 1, 2021
I would try another PSU first...just in case.
A PSU might appear OK on a short test but it could fail when powering a PC.
that isnt an option since im in quaratine, but i have realize that when im putting my pc under my aircon, where the cool air blasts directly into the top vents. it doesnt happen. Since i only have the case's default 2 200mm front fans, 1 140mm exhaust fan and the default ryzen cooler, could this mean its a overheating issue?

that isnt an option since im in quaratine, but i have realize that when im putting my pc under my aircon, where the cool air blasts directly into the top vents. it doesnt happen. Since i only have the case's default 2 200mm front fans, 1 140mm exhaust fan and the default ryzen cooler, could this mean its a overheating issue?
Check your system temperatures with one of these monitoring app:
HWiNFO, HWMonitor, Core Temp or Ryzen Master.

Feb 1, 2021
Check your system temperatures with one of these monitoring app:
HWiNFO, HWMonitor, Core Temp or Ryzen Master.
View: https://i.imgur.com/MjlFndY.png

This was my temps during load under the aircon blasting cool air into the top air vent of my case

View: https://i.imgur.com/ltlJ8EY.png
this is without any cool air blasting into my pc case through the top vents

I believe it’s the cooling or some sort of the power delivery of my mobo since I cheaped out on the cooling of my system. Only using the two 200 front fans and the 140 mm back fans on my case. With the default ryzen cooler.

Feb 1, 2021
View: https://i.imgur.com/MjlFndY.png

This was my temps during load under the aircon blasting cool air into the top air vent of my case

View: https://i.imgur.com/ltlJ8EY.png
this is without any cool air blasting into my pc case through the top vents

I believe it’s the cooling or some sort of the power delivery of my mobo since I cheaped out on the cooling of my system. Only using the two 200 front fans and the 140 mm back fans on my case. With the default ryzen cooler.
View: https://imgur.com/a/8GFv2Cz
edit, this is CPU temps on IDLE.

Three fans should be ok on that case.
I saw the max temp at 77° C, if that was under load (for at least 1/2 hour) without blasting cool air in ...then that is perfectly fine.
If you want better performance you will have to upgrade the CPU cooler.

Blowing in cool air from the top vents won't help much since heat rises.
Cool air should enter thru the front of the case, cool components and warm air should exit from the top and back.

Feb 1, 2021
Three fans should be ok on that case.
I saw the max temp at 77° C, if that was under load (for at least 1/2 hour) without blasting cool air in ...then that is perfectly fine.
If you want better performance you will have to upgrade the CPU cooler.

Blowing in cool air from the top vents won't help much since heat rises.
Cool air should enter thru the front of the case, cool components and warm air should exit from the top and back.
I tested the rig again before packing it up, it was idling at around 55 degrees and sounds like a airplane on idle. I used after burner to turn off the auto fan spin function of RTX cards, that did lower it at 45 ish degrees idle. However, I did ask a friend and he did say to remove the tempered glasss panel and leave the fan on auto. It climbed back to 55~ degrees and when I tried to open fortnite. The same problem occurred. I think I can suspect it to be a PSU problem, since there’s no debug lights on the motherboard, and I asked multiple people and they all said it’s the psu.

I tested the rig again before packing it up, it was idling at around 55 degrees and sounds like a airplane on idle. I used after burner to turn off the auto fan spin function of RTX cards, that did lower it at 45 ish degrees idle. However, I did ask a friend and he did say to remove the tempered glasss panel and leave the fan on auto. It climbed back to 55~ degrees and when I tried to open fortnite.
The fans in auto will increase and decrease speed depending on temperature. If you disable the auto function, then the fans will run at full speed.

The same problem occurred. I think I can suspect it to be a PSU problem, since there’s no debug lights on the motherboard, and I asked multiple people and they all said it’s the psu.
That's why I suggested to try another PSU.
Temperatures have to reach above 100° C before the system shuts down...and there are several safety in place to prevent the system from reaching such temperatures.
The CPU and GPU will reduce speed to cool down.

Solution