RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8Gb 3200Mhz
Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO
PSU: Nox Urano 750 80Plus bronze
Tower: Corsair Carbide 275R
SSD: Samsung 256Gb
HDD1: 500Gb something
HDD2: 500Gb something

Problem:
The ssd and other hard drives already have data in it, windows 10 installation in the ssd.
First, I tried to boot from the ssd, it just go in spinning dots from windows 10 and froze.
Then, I tried to boot a USB with windows installer in it. (used this usb to install a lot of windows) It just freezes in the spinning dots too.
Then I tried disabling CSM support in bios, putting boot in legacy mode, changing a lot of bios options that i found on other posts to try. Nothing happened.
One time I booted to windows 10 of the SSD but in safe mode, I could at least get some data from the hard drives.
I created another bootable usb to see if mine was broken or something, literally a brand new usb, nothing...

Then a readed that maybe i tighten to much the cooler, so I did that and nothing.
I swapped ram slots, only used 1 stick in all slots, nothing.
Putting no ram resulting beeping.

Things i didn't try:
Update mobo.
Change memory sticks (I have mines from my computer)
Change PSU.
No graphics card.
Changing CPU.

Notes:
When i turn off the pc, leds of the mobo, keyboard and mouse keeps turned on, even with mobo option off.
When spinning dots of windows freezes, the restart button doesn't work, need to hard turn off.

Ralston18

Titan
Do you have the User (Support) Manual for the motherboard?

If not, go to the following link:

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-PRO-rev-10/support#support-manual

Verify that I did find the correct manual.

Use the manual to;

1) confirm that all installed components are supported by the motherboard. Read the fine print and notes.

2) work through the manual and confirm that all components are correctly installed and connected.

3) read through the troubleshooting section to be sure that any beep codes or indicator LEDs are being correctly understood. Especially if the patterns are lengthy with combinations of long and short beeps.

4) leave the hard drives disconnected. Focus on getting a successful boot via the SSD. Ensure that the drive is connected to the applicable SATA port and that the drive is set in BIOS as the boot drive.

SrlampardioX

Reputable
Jul 20, 2016
Do you have the User (Support) Manual for the motherboard?

If not, go to the following link:

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-PRO-rev-10/support#support-manual

Verify that I did find the correct manual.

Use the manual to;

1) confirm that all installed components are supported by the motherboard. Read the fine print and notes.

2) work through the manual and confirm that all components are correctly installed and connected.

3) read through the troubleshooting section to be sure that any beep codes or indicator LEDs are being correctly understood. Especially if the patterns are lengthy with combinations of long and short beeps.

4) leave the hard drives disconnected. Focus on getting a successful boot via the SSD. Ensure that the drive is connected to the applicable SATA port and that the drive is set in BIOS as the boot drive.
That was the most correct answer i ever got in this site. The pc posts fine, the problem was at boot.

TRENDING THREADS