[SOLVED] brand new pc not displaying moniter

Jan 19, 2019
I got a brand new pc and moniter over the weekend. When I first revived this pc everything seemed good but then when playing a game the brand new monitor flickered off and on and the game crashed. This happened several more times in 15 minute or so gaps so I decided to reinstall the drivers, this did not work and the pc stopped recognising the monitor at all. I thought maybe it was the monitor yet when I connected the monitor to my laptop everything was fine yet to my pc it would not work. Eventually it started working again randomly but again the screen would go off for a few seconds about every 15 minutes and the game would crash. Not only was this happening but generally just before or just after the display would be kind of disfigured, colours would change and stuff. I also tried different hdmi cables but this did not work. It is therefore not a cable issue, not a monitor issue and most likely not a software issue. I therefore think the problem is most likely the GPU or motherboard. Is is correct do you think, i dont know what to do.

Jan 19, 2019

my specs,
Case - (White) Aerocool Cyclon RGB FULL TEMPERED GLASS side panel - PSU basement - multiple light shows
CPU - Intel i5 - 7600 CPU - 4.1GHz - Quad Core
GPU - Radeon RX580 - 8GB - twin fan overclocked edition
Motherboard - ASUS Z170-e - USB3.1 & USB Type C
RAM- 8GB DDR4 - 2400MHz
Storage - 120GB SSD - Superfast boot drive
Storage - 1TB Hard Disk Drive - 7200RPM - 1024GB of extra storage
PSU - Kolink 1000W 80+
Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

also after trying to reinstall the drivers for a second time the pc does not even recognise that the moniter is connected and the moniter just says check cables so the pc is unusable at this point.