Question Brand New Rig doesn't boot

Dec 13, 2020
Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Formula
Ryzen 9 5950x
Rx 6800XT Gpu
1200w Corsair HX series PSU

I have has incredibly bad luck with booting up and maintaining system stability. I don't understand why. PC was not over clocked and isn't more than a week old. Only guess is the rig was originally fitted with a 600w psu. I did boot it up and played COD on high settings for a few hours before instability started. Comp doesn't post. VGA light turns on on mobo. manufacturer offered to send out a replacement GPU. What do you guys think?

Dec 13, 2020
Do you have an old GPU to test in the system? Check all hardware connections, cables etc. Make sure you are not OC in mobo bios when testing.
Hey thanks for the quick suggestions. Unfortunately I don't have another card to test. I did try to reseat the card, downloaded all Windows updates along with bios updates, and unfortunately still had little luck being able to successfully boot up. I ended up shipping the GPU back for a replacement. In hindsight I wasnt sure if there was more trouble shooting I could have done on my own? I also cleared my CMOS, etc... No luck being able to consistantly run the PC. Sometimes I'd make it to Windows, but more often than not I wouldnt pass POST.