Break In: We Sneak into Gigabyte's Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Tuan's gonna beat you up for that... she's probably his gf :lol:
Yea very stereotypical... let the lady go in because they are less likely to get questioned if seen lol. Did you guys get caught or seen by anyone? Careful when opening the next package gigabyte sends you to review... they may booby trap it (lol 'booby' :rolleyes:)

vider

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
What is this?
We're not Saturday yet. Aren't this kind of articles supposed to be published on Saturdays?

My god. *long sigh*

tuannguyen

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
[citation][nom]ViDER[/nom]What is this? We're not Saturday yet. Aren't this kind of articles supposed to be published on Saturdays?My god. *long sigh*[/citation]

No. The tour isn't a joke.

Click the link and find out! ;)

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Always fun to see how these things are made.

How'd you get the pictures out of the building after she was caught, Eye-fi? Hopefully they nabbed the other person in pic 20 taking pictures too. Bad day for Gigabyte security. Corporate Espionage is funny.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]falchard[/nom]I have one very important question that demands answering."IS SHE SINGLE!?!?!?!?!"[/citation]
No... :( Tuan's got her

lunan

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
oh lol...i though there are articles about gigabyte taiwan already?
if im not wrong..**cough**guru**cough**3d**cough

tuannguyen

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
[citation][nom]ljbade[/nom]This is rubbish, Gigabyte ran a factory tour for the press at the end of Computex. There was no breaking in! In fact this site has very similar photos and doesn't pretend it was secret http://www.guru3d.com/article/giga [...] ory-tour/1That is why it was posted on a Saturday, it was fake![/citation]

In case you didn't get the tone of the article, the "break in" was a joke. Like I said above, the tour is real. And if you were actually there on the tour, you would know who Sherri is. This page is just an opener for the tour picture story.

And this was posted today, because the tour isn't fake. This is suppose to be a fun + informative read. If you didn't walk away with any value from it, my apologies!

/ Tuan

svenolsen

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
ljbade take a chill pill. with some common sense you can tell the intro was just for fun, the pics are obviously real. one or two of the pics even have other people taking pics. did you really think Tom's Hardware would go and break into some company's headquarters? come over to troll from g3d did we?

Status
Not open for further replies.