Breakingxstore.com is a SCAM!

Mar 12, 2019
Breakingxstore.com is a complete SCAM. They will charge your credit card and not send you anything! Please do not buy from this site! This new scam is dangerous to your wallet.

Do your research. This is a new site as of 2-2019. If you have bought from them call your credit card company and dispute the charge immediately!

Here are some posts from reddit:

nabehd3 points·1 day ago

WARNING SCAM
"Bought a TI-Nspire for $100, $70 under retail value about 3 weeks ago, they claimed 6-8 business days shipping but I still have not received item. I keep messaging them asking for tracking number, and all they reply with is that my order will arrive within 6-8 business days, without even asking for my order number. Calling my CC company to get my money back tomorrow. IT IS A SCAM, NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE."

howdydodat861 point·10 hours ago

"100% Scam! Get your money back ASAP! The best thing about this is that the ip address location is in the middle of a public park in San Jose CA. You will not get any product from this shop and you will be stolen from again if you do not cancel the card that you used."

jbonyc1 point·12 hours ago
This website is a scam. Ordered some networking equipment from them on 2/23. Every email back I get from them says it will be delivered in 6-8 days. Stay away. Luckily, my CC approved my dispute."

Here's the link to the entire post:

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
A new outfit may havve taken on too much to handle. On the other hand, the setup may be crooked but we have to be careful whgat we say about it. It's too early to make a judgment. Reddit can get sued but Tom's will not be.

The IP traces showing someone in the middle of a park is the best it gets. My own shows me to be in a town twenty five miles from here.

Mar 12, 2019
Last edited:
Apr 5, 2019
I got scammed by them as well, my debit card transaction actively being disputed, I have all the emails of them saying that my purchase was successful, then another three weeks later when I inquired about the item they emailed me said it was out of stock and my money was refunded, which it wasnt, I also made a complaint with the FTC, figured they could do more than the BBB, as wonderful as the BBB is , they are not the feds lol

TRENDING THREADS