Oct 29, 2019
Hello... i have a problem with my ea6200
my router failed boot. all port Eth and WAN on
maybe error or my mistake because i use 1.5A for this router
any solution?
brick video

Last edited:
Solution
What was that "another adapter"? What device did the adapter come with or originally supported?

There should be specs: voltage, amp, polarity printed on the adapter.

However, if the adapter was just some unbranded generic replacement claiming to be compatible with everything then there is (in my mind) some doubt about the adapter's quality.

Visit the following website for more information. You can find other similar sites if and as necessary.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/choose-right-power-adapter-charger-phone-laptop/
The best instructions for recovering routers tend to be in third party forum like dd-wrt. I would search there and see what the procedure is for your router. Some method are extreme...soldering stuff to the main board. In those cases buying a new router is likely easier

Ralston18

Titan
"Not authorized" to view the brick video.

Per the linked EA6200 User Guide, Page 6 indicates that "Use only the adapter that came with your router".

However it is understood that powers get lost, fail, etc.. And a replacement is needed.

Page 57 indicates Power = 12V, 2A

Polarity matters as well: Center pin is + (positive) , outside ring is - (negative)

What are the specs on power adapter that you used? Where did you get the adapter?

Also read through the User Guide to ensure that you have correctly installed and configured the router.

Oct 29, 2019
"Not authorized" to view the brick video.
this new upload video
brick video
i use another adaptor bcs stock adaptor was broken, so i think i can use another adaptor... then my router bricked.

The best instructions for recovering routers tend to be in third party forum like dd-wrt. I would search there and see what the procedure is for your router. Some method are extreme...soldering stuff to the main board. In those cases buying a new router is likely easier
i already read with ttl usb for flashing, but idk where TX,RX and GND in ea6200.

Ralston18

Titan
What was that "another adapter"? What device did the adapter come with or originally supported?

However, if the adapter was just some unbranded generic replacement claiming to be compatible with everything then there is (in my mind) some doubt about the adapter's quality.

Visit the following website for more information. You can find other similar sites if and as necessary.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/choose-right-power-adapter-charger-phone-laptop/

Solution
Oct 29, 2019

yes its my misatake. putting huawei adaptor without see more compatible info