Bricked hd 7750 on dell optiplex 745

DallaStyle

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
Bricked hd 7750 on dell optiplex 745

So I, like the idiot I am, used winflashati to flash my Radeon hd 7750 graphics card with a new bios. I made a backup. In the middle, it says it has successfully been flashed. Then my screen freezes and I sit there for 10 min. Then hold down the power button and try to reboot. There is no signal and I can use the vga cable to use my igp graphics but when I have the card plugged in at the same time, it says unsupported video configuration so I can’t post using igpu while the graphics card is plugged in. I have a usb but not a pci card. I don’t think I’m able to flash this card using my igpu and at this point I’m desperate for help. Any solution would be appreciated.

Edit 1: thanks for the reply willian. Unfortunately I get a black screen when I plug my hdmi cable to my graphics card to my monitor. It doesn’t even post let alone let me select f8. I’ve tried connecting my vga cable to my second monitor while the main hdmi cable is connected to the card to my first monitor. The second monitor post season but I tried clicking f8 and still same problem with the dell saying unsupported video configuration