Broke D220

I have a broke D220. It's in New York. I'm in Dallas. I was trying to boot
off various boot paths listed after a search. I booted it off the CDROM
drive when there is no CD in the drive. It's spinning saying 'boot from
device' followed by 'device not ready'. I can't get anyone on site to
power cycle it. How do I stop the CDROM boot attempts? I've tried '^C',
'^D', '^B', '^Z', '^\', '~.', '~=' and sending a break all to no avail.

go into your bios settings and dissable it or turn it off.