Broken Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal. PLEASE HELP!!!

Gun33boy

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
I bought a Dunlop 535Q crybaby wah off of ebay. It came with a hot potz II potentiometer and a silver stock inductor. Note that is was workign fine when I got it, the potentiometer was just a bit scratchy on a clean amp channel. Anyways, being someone who likes to mod, I bought a red fasel inductor, and a 150k potentiometer to install in the pedal. When I desoldered the old inductor, I accidentally tore off the PCB pads on the circuitboard, thinking they were merely solder. (Yes, I'm new to soldering.) Even still, I was able to sodler the inductor in place. Sadly, when I tested the wah after that, it had no effect anymore. Rocking the treadle did absolutely nothing. Thinking this was a matter of poor soldering, I opened the wah back up and re-soldered the inductor. Then, I decided to just go all in and solder the new potentiometer in there as well. Firstly, the potentiometer seems to be working fine, it sweeps without a hitch, and I even got the Q to work by soldering it in line with my yellow signal wire. BUT, the pedal was only changing volume now, no wah effect. I did some research and thought it was the capacitor inline with the inductor... replaced that, no dice. If someone knows exactly what's wrong with this, can you please tell me? I've got it now where it will send signal through the pcd easily, but it's really just a volume pedal now, and I miss my wah. I really don't wanna replace the inductor... It was brand new! Could I have gotten a faulty fasel inductor? Or is this a result of the torn PCB pads? I highly doubt it's the pads, since all signal is going through, but I need help, and I really want those wah tones back. : ( Thanks for reading, and I appreciate any replies.

Gun33boy

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
EDIT: I was able to use a knife and carefully scratch away the pcb to reveal the trace. The trace was broken, so that would make sense as to why it wouldn't be working. Anyways, I was able to solder the inductor directly to the trace line. Now the volume effect is much more pronounced, but still no wah. Could this just be a faulty fasel?

Gun33boy

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
FURTHER EDIT: Re-installed the old inductor to see if that was the problem. No luck. Even took out the inductor alltogether. Same deal... so there's no signal goign to the inductor.