[SOLVED] Broken RGB controller/LED KEY on fan hub. Fixable?

Solution
is this repairable with a soldering iron, or is it more advisable to simply buy a new fan hub?
if it's still under warranty,
before doing either i would contact Antec and see if they'd be willing to send out a new one.
maybe not exactly tell them that you actually broke it.

i've had be quiet!, Fractal Design, and Corsair send me out replacements for their included fan/LED hubs without any question.
but were all due to manufacturer known malfunctions so it may not be so easy in your situation.
is this repairable with a soldering iron, or is it more advisable to simply buy a new fan hub?
before doing either i would contact Antec and see if they'd be willing to send out a new one.

i've had be quiet!, Fractal Design, and Corsair send me out replacements for their included fan/LED hubs without any question.
but were all due to manufacturer known malfunctions so it may not be so easy in your situation.

Solution
May 27, 2022

alright, ill definitely ask antec, and i would think this is pretty susceptible to injury anyways, since it was in this position already when i first opened the case up, so lets hope i can get my hands on a new one, thank you!

May 27, 2022

oh man i completely forgot about this but this totally worked, i got a new fan hub from them, tysm!

Reactions: JohnBonhamsGhost