Question Brothers PC get's into a restart loop.

HjalmarE

Commendable
Jul 20, 2017
So I recently helped my little brother build a PC, but for some reason when he has been playing for a while. (Almost 2 hours). The computer suddenly starts to reboot over and over again. This has happend like three times now and the PC is not more then 2 days old. I figured that maybe the CPU was getting too hot but when I did a stress test for about 10-15 minutes. The temperature only reached 61 degrees Celsius. The CPU is a 9700K and I have not overclocked it. Feel free to ask for more information it it is needed. I really want help with this because I feel very bad for my brother, thx.

Lutfij

Titan
We will need more information. Please list your brother's full system's specs like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the age of your PSU(apart from it's make and model, wattage). See if you can remain in BIOS indefinitely.

HjalmarE

Commendable
Jul 20, 2017
We will need more information. Please list your brother's full system's specs like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the age of your PSU(apart from it's make and model, wattage). See if you can remain in BIOS indefinitely.

CPU: 9600K
CPU cooler: Pure Rock Slim
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 UD
Ram: Ballistix Sport LT Gray DDR4 3000MHz 2x8GB
SSD/HDD: Kingston SSDNow A4400 480GB (Had a samsung evo 250gb with windows on before but for some reason the PC stopped crashing for a while when I only used the Kingston SSD.)
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6G rev 2.0
PSU: Corsair CX750M 750W
Chassis: A fractial design one with ATX from factor.

Everything is new and I could be in bios for a really long time.

Last edited: