Browsing Errors on Specific Site

In the last week or so I haven't been able to get to...

www.spaceflightnow.com

I get errors in all 3 of my browsers - Firfox, IE and Chrome but not the same error.
My Windows 7 laptop has no problem seeing that site and this Windows 7 PC has no problem either when I boot into Windows 10.

Anybody know what might be causing it? I have Googled it quite a bit but can't pin it down.

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/m2IEx6F
https://imgur.com/tB2NByW
https://imgur.com/bq1UKAd

CoDrift

Honorable
Jun 11, 2018

See if these help:
1) Correct system time
2) Reboot router
3) Replace DNS in router setting to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
4) Clear browser cache and history
5) Scan for malware
6) Enable and disable WiFi/Ethernet adapter
7) Sometimes VMware and VirtualBox can cause such errors in host OS.

Update me on u're stats later :p

CoDrift

Honorable
Jun 11, 2018

Oh, u edited my own message, got confused for a while :lol:
Anyway to change DNS, go to you're router setting by inputting the gateway address of it into you're browser (Alpha router, not WiFi range extenders), if it asks for login, it's usually Name: admin and Pass: admin From there, find and replace the DNS.
And one last possible thing, switch to DHCP if you're on static (on both PC and Router) Don't worry, all of this is safe....
If everything else fails, see if u can access those sites in safe mode, if so, it's a driver issue.

Lastly adding, did anything happen before all this started? Like an update or software install?

I appreciate your suggestions but why would my router and/or switch ( have both) be the source of the problem if my laptop and this computer booted into Window 10 don't have the problem?

I just did the standard Windows 7 updates as they presented themselves, as I did for the laptop.
The only thing unusual that occurred in the timeframe in question was multiple hickups in the electricity supply to my home. (4 momentary interruptions in 20 seconds). I have since replace the UPS battery in my APC SmartUPS 1500 which was inoperable for 5 years. I suppose that it could have corrupted some files although evidence does not support that.
One other piece of information...SFC /scannow reports 32 separate errors that were not there 30 days ago. They are Manifest errors that SFC cannot fix.
Nothing else is not working as it should...just that website.
My Windows 7 test machine that I have in my basement, which is off 99% of the time, can also see that website.

Please remember that this is only a problem on one PC having a problem reaching that site on all 3 browsers. Laptop and this PC booted into Windows 10 are OK. Your suggestion (which I appreciate) doesn't apply in my situation.

CoDrift

Honorable
Jun 11, 2018

The router setting kinda sets the default DNS address for all devices, suggested because I thought they might be going through separate settings. So finally there's only one thing left to do, use a restore point or insert dvd to repair the files, and yes, power outs can greatly effect PCs, just last week my touchpad on my laptop died due to a power cut (dead battery lol), but when I reinstalled windows, it worked again... So I basically have physical experience and evidence here! Not meaning anything offensive :). Anyhow, a restore point is a 100% fix without data loss. Good Luck man! :d

Thanks. I appreciate the input. If I find the answer I'll post it.

Internet options is a windows settings that only pertains to the problem PC..

CoDrift

Honorable
Jun 11, 2018

LoL, it wasn't with the website as it worked ok on the other PCs, but my best guess will be that you tweaked something in the OS (Uninstall apps/Update, etc) that solved you're problem. :p

Ya. It's one of life's little mysteries that I wish I had found, but didn't.
Could have been an Update Tuesday that broke it and another (yesterday) that solved it.
Thanks.

CoDrift

Honorable
Jun 11, 2018

Anytime :d