[SOLVED] BSOD after a fresh installation of Win10

gssniper69mv

Prominent
Oct 9, 2018
Hey guys. At first, I was getting a blue screen every time I play Fortnite. I thought the game was the issue. I did everything possible to get rid of the problem but nothing works. Eventually, I formated my PC and installed a fresh Windows 10. Recently I've bought GTA5 and I thought by formating my PC that problem would be gone but even after a FRESH installation of windows 10 I keep getting the "Blue Screen Of Death". Every time I play GTA5 or Fortnite or any games like that. Sometimes a freeze with a buzzing sound while playing games not only a bluescreen.

I'm getting really sick of this and I'm close to punching my monitor if this keeps happening. It literally took me 2 days to get a fresh Windows installation and the rest of the games. GTA5 itself took me 15 hours. I hope some of you can help me please!!!

PC Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six Core 3400Mhz.
RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio
Motherboard: Asus Prime B450-Plus
EVGA - Supernova 750 G3 Power Supply
8GB of Ram - HyperX
Asus 1080p -60hz monitor.

Solution
Are ram stick codes on motherboard QLV list?

What BSOD codes? There are over 290 different ones?

normally if a BSOD survives a reisntall it means cause is hardware.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Are ram stick codes on motherboard QLV list?

What BSOD codes? There are over 290 different ones?

normally if a BSOD survives a reisntall it means cause is hardware.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Solution