[SOLVED] BSOD after installing new CPU

Apr 21, 2021
So, this is my first time ever posting anything like this, and I'm below average when it comes to knowing tech, so please bare with me. I replaced my AMD Athlon X4 760k to a X4 870k, ever since I have changed my cpu, there would be a BSOD when the pc is on for about 10 minutes or maybe even up to 30 minutes. For the first few days of me replacing my cpu, I wasn't able to update any of my drivers especially my gpu drivers as my pc would have a BSOD whenever the update is gonna be extracted, but a few days later after that, it suddenly was able to update it, and I thought I was good to go, so I also updated my Windows, after all of those updates, my pc would still BSOD. I did notice one thing though, this may be an important information, or maybe not, but I noticed that it would not have a BSOD whenever I have my game on, which is Valorant (I have not tested my other games yet), even if I play like 5 games, (which is maybe 4 hours?), it would not have a BSOD unless I close Valorant, then for maybe about 10 minutes, it would have a BSOD. I have already reset my CMOS (I removed my CMOS battery and waited more than 10 mins before I put it back in), I have the latest version of bios. I have downloaded DriverEasy and updated everything that needs to be updated. I'm starting to think that my cpu is the problem, I just want experts like you people to tell me any problem you may think it is. I'm open and ready to do any of your demands (I'm sorry for using "demands", I cannot think of another word to use), that you think may help me.(Side note: English isn't my first language, I'm sorry if my grammar isn't perfect.)

ANOTHER NOTE: I would not receive any BSOD when I put my old cpu back which is my X4 760k

I'm not sure how I can post screenshots here, so you can visit my other post on the Linus Tech Tips forum : https://linustechtips.com/topic/1329775-bsod-after-installing-new-cpu/?tab=comments#comment-14670652

Apr 21, 2021
As for the PSU, I'm not sure what the brand is, but it is a true-rated 500w psu

image.thumb.png.ce12c3afed4c3d90334dde43b31ca305.png
image.thumb.png.7082fc255d9724ebb3398ef21544e273.png
image.thumb.png.d6947039428040043bf7226e283b6c47.png

(NOTE: I've already bumped up my RAM voltage from 1.335 to 1.50v)