BSOD after launching a certain program

Doplagus

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016
Hello there folks

So basically I'm at the very end with my know-how. I can fix a lot of my problems on my own but this is something where I need you.

System Specs:
ASUS Maximus VI Hero
Intel i7-4770K (no longer overclocked)
GeForce GTX780Ti (always latest driver)
Windows 10 (always latest update)

Problem:
I start up my PC, after logging in the desktop loads and around 30 seconds I can look at the desktop. Then Bluescreen. Error Message: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
I restart, log in, see the desktop, 30 seconds later: Bluescreen. I restart again and the PC runs just fine, even for a couple of hours. As soon as I laumch the program GeForce Experience, I get a Bluescreen. No matter when, I open GeForce Experience and I receive an instant Bluescreen. I can update the Nvidia driver via nvidia.com by downloading the driver there and get not a single crash.

What I did:
Full System wipe. Formatted all harddrives via 3rd party tool and reinstalled Windows 10.
Updated all drivers manually, from all the components.
Run MemTest86+ with no errors
Run several harddrive testing programs from the manufacturer with no errors.

If you need any more information just let me know

Doplagus

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016

I already tested the RAM with MemTest86+ (as you can see in the main post)

Here's the log-file:

System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer name: LUCA-PC
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 14393
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: All Series, ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., MAXIMUS VI HERO
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz Intel586, level: 6
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 34294865920 bytes total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 01.11.2016 21:27:03 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFF8930E4456000)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8930E4456000, 0x0, 0xFFFF97810C683AF1, 0x2)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

On Tue 01.11.2016 19:32:14 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110116-4218-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A3B0)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFE5AA0000E000, 0x0, 0xFFFFD68181386AF1, 0x2)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 01.11.2016 19:30:05 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110116-5828-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A3B0)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFD6F7F08B0000, 0x0, 0xFFFFB100087E3AF1, 0x2)
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 31.10.2016 18:36:37 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\103116-6328-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A2C0)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF962000E46000, 0x0, 0xFFFFD780840D8AF1, 0x2)

On Sat 29.10.2016 13:51:55 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102916-4828-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A2C0)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFC4D3EF4F4000, 0x0, 0xFFFFBD809AECB1C1, 0x2)

Conclusion

24 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. Only 5 are included in this report.
Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Sorry, i must have missed the memtest part

who crashed can be great but sometimes it also tells me nothing
NTOSKRNL isn't the cause, its just gets blamed for driver requests as one of its jobs is dealing with drivers, another is memory management... it does lots more besides.

Its still a driver but I can't tell which. What I would do is read the posting instructions on the page below and post there as they have more people who can read dump files and will help you faster than I can: http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/

Doplagus

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016

I did a couple of test runs with the harddrives. Removed one harddrive, startet the computer again and launched a few programs. Restart and do it all again for about six times. I got always a bluescreen with HDD (X) plugged in. With HDD (Y) plugged in, nothing. I'm now going to buy the exact same HDD, clone it and will see if the Bluescreens still exist.