BSOD after pc upgrade

HEYFANTA

Honorable
Apr 30, 2015
Hey.

The past few days I have had alot of BSOD.

A few weeks ago I got a new tower, cpu cooler and a SSD. I format my old drive. took averything out, put it back, installed Win 7 on the SSD.

I had a problem that it rebooted just after starting it. A red led was on besides the RAM so I switched the two blocks and the problem was gone. Now a few weeks later I get BSOD when I push the pc like playing GTA V.

crash report:

http://i.imgur.com/Cz9WqtX.png

I Googled the exe that causes the bsod and some threads surgested it was either bad RAM or something with the CPU, now that I got a new cooler AND had that problem with the RAM Im not sure what it is, and hopefully you can help here.

SPECS:
Asus P8Z68-v Pro
I7 2600
2x970GTX
Corsair Vengeance hukommelse - DDR3 (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9)
corsair TX750 V2

HEYFANTA

Honorable
Apr 30, 2015
did sadly not work. I tested both my RAM blocks seperatly. The first one was fine with no problem, the second gave me this message when booting " overclocking failed" and that I should go through the setup in bios. I did and found something set for 103 % took it down for 100 and both RAM was good with no BSOD for a few days. Today I got one again. Im totally lost here.

most of your bugcheck are in the nt kernel none of them indicated memory corruption
I would ignore the bugcheck in the filesystem
the bugcheck in the graphics system.

I would expect you are just having overclocking type failures.
you might put up the memory dumps on a server and post a link.

I would just reset the BIOS to defaults and retest for failures.
I would also check the core windows drivers for corruption, run cmd.exe as an admin
then run sfc.exe /scannow
and confirm all corruptions were fixed, reboot and run the command again.

HEYFANTA

Honorable
Apr 30, 2015
Found no corruptions.

Its abit odd. Its not when pushing the pc. Its not when its under pressure. Today I drove some races in project cars in rain with alot of cars on track without any problems, but on my way back to the mainmenu it crashed and the same happened later today when I left the game. Just saw the desktop for a second and then it crashed.