bsod and automatic repair freeze loop

ZehBob

Honorable
Jul 15, 2012
I have a hard time figuring out what to do. My PC (which is brand new self build) suddenly froze while just midly using the browser and installing stuff. I waited for a minute or two to see if it would unfreeze but did not.
So i powered it down holding the power button until it shut off.
After trying to boot again it stopped me by saying something went wrong and that it would restart itself. Heres where my journey ends in a endless loop trying to repair itself where it also freezes everytime after about 4-5 seconds and going in bsod or restarts itself.

I have had a few different BSoD error codes such as
1) Kernel security check failure
2) Whea uncorrectable error
3) Thread exception not handled
4) Resource not owned
And it seems to be random which one it is. mostly though i get those between 1 and 3.

My specs is;
i7-8086k
ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F Motherboard
ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC
HyperX Predator DDR4 3000MHz 16GB (2x8)
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500GB
Seagate Barracuda 3TB
H150i PRO watercooling
Corsair RM750x PSU
NZXT H700 Case
Windows 10 Pro

So far i have tried;
- Removing 1 RAM stick and tested them individually and also different slots. Same result
- Ran Memtest68 (2 passes) 0 errors
- Removed my dedicated graphics card and using integrated instead - Same result
- Tried booting with the same USB i used for installing in the first place, but still freezes and gives bsod. Also tried while only either the ssd or hdd was connected and while both was disconnected
- Tried unplugging all usb devices such as mouse, keyboard and usb drives
- Took CMOS battery out waited 2 hours tried booting again - same result
- Reset BIOS to factory settings (I did have XMP enabled before i reset)

So from this testing i have even more questions because
(1) I guess it can't be Windows 10 causing problems since i tried booting with USB and no other harddrives ? Or what?

(2) Is this a Motherboard or CPU issue maybe? I just find it strange that bios shows all the information on all my components, and memtest even shows my CPU clock and temp. Shouldn't it had given me errors on the ram since cpu and ram work together? Or do i misunderstand something. If it is related to those how do i go about testing them to see which is bad?

If anyone has suggestions on what they think it might be or what i can try to do is highly appreciated as im really frustrated. Hoping someone in here can give me some insight.

ZehBob

Honorable
Jul 15, 2012

Sorry for the late response, it did not give me a notification about it.

Okay, so i got it to repair and ended up actually getting to log into windows. I restarted 2 times to see if it worked as it should.
I then moved my PC back to my normal spot and installed my dedicated GPU again, but then when i started it up again thinking everything was fixed it gave me bsod again *sigh*

I ended up simply just deleting my partition on my SSD and install a fresh Windows 10. Now everything seemed fine for a few hours. I installed some games and some other stuff and went into a game. 15 minutes in i decide to leave the game and upon exiting game i freeze and it gives me bsod again. This happens randomly 3 times when either browsing internet or closing/opening games.
Always the same bsod code this time. "Whea uncorretable error".

My Temps is more than fine. gpu under load about 50-60, CPU is about the same.
I have yet to install the intel chipset driver but could this be a problem?