BSOD : Bad Pool Caller Windows 10

Nov 10, 2018
Hello,
I am looking for some help with a BSOD issue that I have been dealing with when I play Witcher 3. Every time I get the BSOD it give me a bad_pool_caller issue. I have not had a problem with other games yet so far in other CPU and GPU intensive games. All of my drivers and software in my OS are up to date. I don't think it's a memory problem; the Windows Memory Diagnostic gave me no errors. So I am stumped and have no familiarity with reading .dmp files. If someone can give me some help, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Here is my latest dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlLpd0NVhQtQmRSz[/url

Solution
remove overclock driver:
iocbios2.sys Tue May 8 01:22:49 2018
and see if you still get a bugcheck. (system overclocked 100mzh more that stock)

bugcheck was a stack overflow in the GPU driver,

cpu:
Processor Version Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Processor Voltage 8ch - 1.2V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 8300MHz
Current Speed 4800MHz
remove overclock driver:
iocbios2.sys Tue May 8 01:22:49 2018
and see if you still get a bugcheck. (system overclocked 100mzh more that stock)

bugcheck was a stack overflow in the GPU driver,

cpu:
Processor Version Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Processor Voltage 8ch - 1.2V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 8300MHz
Current Speed 4800MHz

Solution
Nov 10, 2018
Hey Johnbl,

Thank you for your help. I found the conflicting driver iocbios2.sys Tue May 8 01:22:49 2018 in Intel(r) extreme tuning utility folder. I removed that program a while ago, but it looks like it did not remove everything and was running iocbios2.sys, causing a conflict. Due to the fact that the overclock driver was running I actually could not delete it since it was being used, so I had to force remove the driver utilizing Revo Uninstaller. After doing that and restarting my computer, I noticed an immediate change just by looking at my temps. Idle temps have dropped by an average of 5c, and the same can be said when running under load which now runs between 5-8c lower than before. So far so good, I have not had another BSOD yet and hopefully, it stays that way. I will update In a few days on the results.

autoruns can also remove the drivers:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns
sometimes the programs will reinstall by running something in the task scheduler.
some drivers if they have been save into the hidden driver store, they get replaced on the next boot up of the system.

so be sure to reboot and confirm they are gone. autoruns will also show the tasks in the task scheduler.
you can select the mentu option to hide the microsoft entries to make the list of things you have to look at smaller.

Nov 10, 2018
After running my computer for the past few days, I have not come across any other BSOD issues, mainly so when I play system intensive games. I think its safe to say that the problem has been resolved and have marked the solution provided in this post as the best solution. Thank you again johnbl.